Lisa Denlinger, Associate Director, Marketing and Communications
Lisa Denlinger is the associate director, marketing and communications for the Office of Online Education. She believes strongly in online education and is deeply appreciative of the opportunities it provides to learners in all stages and situations of life.
Before coming to the Office of Online Education in October 2012, Lisa enjoyed 25 years of service with the IU School of Continuing Studies, taking on various responsibilities and challenges along the way. During her last eight years at the school, she served as the executive director of communications and marketing.
Lisa graduated summa cum laude from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and holds a B.A. in history. History continues to be one of Lisa's passions, along with swimming, hiking, gardening, and biking.
- Manages market strategies to promote a professional and future-oriented image for IU Online and the Office of Online Education.
Identifies, develops and implements communication strategies to advance IU Online and Office of Online Education priorities as established by the university president.
- Conducts market research and analysis.
- Manages the flow of information regarding all aspects of online degree programs, and manages on-going relationships with academic departments and individual faculty members across all campuses.
- Identifies, develops, and implements programs to support the strategic initiatives established by the university president for the Office of Online Education, including outreach to build the brand of IU Online and the Office of Online Education reputation. Maintains accurate documentation and provides reports of constituent issues as needed.
- Manages content strategy for the Office of Online Education web interface and social media.
- Manages the development of materials that communicate and promote the strategic goals and initiatives established by the university president for the Office of Online Education.
- Leads advisory and affinity groups comprised of faculty and staff that support and promote the work of IU Online and the work of the Office of Online Education.
- Participates in the evaluation of new and existing online programs through market research and analyses, and makes recommendations to faculty and other interested stakeholders.