Sarah Storm, Digital Media and CRM Specialist
Sarah Storm joined the Office of Online Education in January 2016 as digital media and CRM specialist. Before coming to IU, Sarah held various web/digital media positions, most recently as digital media specialist for the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies headquartered in Indianapolis.
Sarah graduated from the University of Maryland with a B.A. in English. When she is not pondering all things digital for the Office of Online Education, she can be found running the hills of Bloomington in pursuit of her next personal record, or with her nose in a good book.
- Conceptualizes, develops and implements digital/electronic media recruitment campaigns, including website management, advertising, and video production to optimize marketing across all of IU’s online programs
- Handles the day-to-day operations of digital projects, including research, scope developme nt, creative briefing, and job execution
- Supports the CRM, including analysis, documentation, training, and systems upgrades
- Consults with IU campus recruiters and university units about ways to leverage digital /electronic media (websites, video, etc.), recruitment tools (such as social networking, chats , and instant messaging), and surveys to effectively analyze data and recruit prospective students
- Analyzes data to ensure goals are met, and creates and analyzes surveys on a variety of topics