Business Management (Graduate Certificate)
The Business Management Certificate offers an understanding on how to improve business operations. This program is designed to equip students with practical business intelligence, IT leadership and business research.
You can also tailor your course work to your specific career goals. You'll learn how to make your work days more effective-so that while you keep one eye on your daily responsibilities, you can keep the other on big-picture strategy and goals.
As a student in the program, you complete 12 semesters hours of graduate credit. You choose four of the six courses below that align with your career goals.
- C520: Quantitative Analysis (3)
- C521: Managing Accounting Information for Decision-Making (3)
- C580: Operations Management (3)
- C530: Economics for Managers (3)
- C570: Strategic Marketing Management (3)
- C540: Financial Management (3)
- Online MS in Finance Pre-Req