Product Stewardship, MS
The online MS in Product Stewardship is the only academic degree available today designed to prepare students for leadership roles in the emerging field of product stewardship.
Product stewardship is the responsible management of a product's design, manufacture, sale, use, and disposal to reduce the product's health, environmental, social, and safety impacts while at the same time maximizing economic benefits.
As a student in the program, you complete 30 graduate credits, including 6 credits of public health fundamentals, 9 credits of environmental health science fundamentals, and 15 credits of specialized product stewardship course work that is taught by industry experts who helped invent the field. Every class will be delivered online, in real time.
Specialized product stewardship courses include:
- Fundamentals of Product Stewardship
- Product Hazard, Exposure and Risk Assessment
- Regulatory Affairs for Product Stewardship
- Product Improvement and Sustainability
- Product Stewardship Strategy and Management