Whether you are a marketing professional looking to advance your knowledge or want to add a marketing edge to a different skill set, earning a Master of Science in Marketing can help you achieve your goals.
As a student in the program, you complete 30 credit hours of course work. You develop a deep understanding of the multiple facets of marketing-researching and analyzing consumer data and applying those insights to marketing strategies in a variety of contexts, including new product development.
When you graduate from the program, you will
- have a foundation in marketing management and quantitative analysis.
- know how to use consumer research and data to inform marketing decisions.
- be able to develop marketing strategies in view of the global marketplace.
- understand brand, advertising, and promotion management.
- stay ahead of consumer trends and the impact of social media and digital marketing.