Mobile devices and computers are now integral to our everyday lives. The IU Online Undergraduate Certificate in Multi-Device Development prepares you for a career in the fast-growing field of web and mobile application development.
As a student in this program, you learn to create client-side websites, web applications, and mobile applications. You gain the technology skills, literacy, and experience that employers look for in the tech job market.
Your IU Online Undergraduate Certificate in Multi-Device Development prepares you for such careers as:
- Application developer
- Computer support specialist
- Full-stack developer
- Web administrator
- Web developer
To earn an Undergraduate Certificate in Multi-Device Development, you must complete 18 credit hours.
Requirements are broken down as follows:
- Core courses (18 credits)
IU Online provides quick and easy access to tools, tips, and IU resources to help you succeed, including:
- Admissions: Personalized application support for the program that is right for you
- Onboarding: An interactive orientation to online learning and all things IU
- Student Financial Services: Tailored resources for financial aid and money management
- Success Coaching: One-on-one support to reach your academic and personal goals
- Math and Writing Support: Direct access to IU-trained math mentors and writing consultants
- Career Services: Interactive tools and coaching to accelerate your career
- Libraries and Research: Online access to IU library resources and research librarians
- Technology: A full suite of software, collaboration tools, cloud storage, and training
- 24/7 Contact Center: Real-time chat, email, and phone support direct from IU