Health Sciences, BS
Bachelor of Science
Prepare for a career in the healthcare industry or for graduate studies in health-related fields with the IU Online BS in Health Sciences. Take general education courses, core health science courses, and electives to prepare for minors or certificates.
Your IU Online BS in Health Sciences prepares you for such careers as:
- Medical sales representative
- Behavior support technician
- Insurance analyst
- Home health aide
- Medical research coordinator
- Family care provider
- Hospital administrator
- Health program coordinator
To graduate with your BS in Health Sciences, you must complete 120 credit hours. You may be able to transfer an associate degree or up to 64 credit hours from a regionally accredited two-year college and up to 90 credit hours from a regionally accredited four-year college or university.
Requirements are broken down as follows:
- General education courses (32 credit hours)
- Health sciences general education courses (12 credit hours)
- Health sciences core courses (53 credit hours)
- General elective courses (23 credit hours)
IU Online provides friendly services and resources to help you succeed.