Epidemiology, MPH - IUPUI
Master Of Public Health
The IU Online Epidemiology Master of Public Health - IUPUI is designed for students who have a bachelor's degree and experience in a health-related field. As a student in this program, you study academic theory and earn real-world experience to prepare you for a career in public health. You learn to design and conduct studies, analyze data, and present findings in a variety of formats.
Many online support services are available to assist you as you progress through the program.
To earn the MPH in Epidemiology (IUPUI), you must complete 45 credit hours.
Requirements are broken down as follows:
- Public health core courses (12 credit hours)
- Epidemiology concentration courses (18 credit hours)
- Public health electives (12 credit hours)
- Public health practical experience (3 credit hours)
Epidemiology concentration courses
- PBHL-B 552: Fundamentals of Data Management (3 credits)
- PBHL-B 562: Biostatistics for Public Health II (3 credits)
- PBHL-E 601: Advanced Epidemiology (3 credits)
- PBHL-E 635: Foundations in Public Health Informatics (3 credits)
- PBHL-E 704: Epidemiology Final Concentration Project I (3 credits)