Qualitative Research and Inquiry Methodology
The IU Online Graduate Certificate in Qualitative Research and Inquiry Methodology explores the latest cutting-edge digital tools and analytic methods for collecting and analyzing qualitative data.
Gain opportunities to design and carry out rigorous qualitative research. Investigate critical issues in the field as you design and conduct studies to answer real-world questions. Acquire the expertise you need with maximum flexibility, and learn from caring professors who are world-renowned experts in qualitative methodologies.
Prepare for careers in such environments as:
- Research firms
- Corporate data analytics
- Government agencies
This program may be of special interest to:
- Employees working in applied research contexts
- Job seekers interested in positions involving qualitative research
- Those desiring a credential from a highly ranked university to demonstrate their expertise to employers
- Current graduate students taking qualitative inquiry courses who want to earn a certificate on their way to degree completion
To earn the Graduate Certificate in Qualitative Research and Inquiry Methodology, you must complete 12 credit hours. Requirements are broken down as follows:
- Core courses (9 credit hours)
- Elective (3 credit hours)