Quantitative Research and Inquiry Methodology
The IU Online Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Research and Inquiry Methodology explores a wide variety of data collection and analysis methods. Learn to use quantitative methods to answer real-world questions and effectively communicate your findings.
Gain a deep understanding of statistical modeling and master the skills to conduct applied studies related to your particular research interests. Learn to work through research design issues in the field. Learn to use the latest digital tools and methods for collecting and analyzing data—all from caring professors who are world-renowned experts in quantitative methodologies.
Prepare for careers in such environments as:
- K–12 education and related settings
- Research firms
- Corporate data analytics
- Government agencies
This program may be of special interest to:
- Applied researchers who work within education, industry, and other settings
- Job seekers interested in positions involving qualitative research
- Those desiring a credential from a highly ranked university to demonstrate their expertise to employers
- Current graduate students taking quantitative inquiry courses who want to earn a certificate on their way to degree completion
To earn the Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Research and Inquiry Methodology, you must complete 14 credit hours. Requirements are broken down as follows:
- Core courses (8 credit hours)
- Electives (6 credit hours)